Acceptable File Formats
Text: .pdf, .doc, .wps, .rtf, .txt, (text can also be embedded in an email)
Images: .jpg, .bmp
1. We do not accept press releases that contain advertisements. Please contact us for more information about advertising and sponsorship with Living Culture.
2. We reserve the right to edit any portion of any press release, or not post it at all.
3. Press release information will be published as time and space allows.
Living Culture publishes several seasonal listings aimed at local food enthusiasts in the Willamette Valley and Columbia Gorge. Please see the "Local Resources" section in the left sidebar of this website. To participate in one of our listings, please send your business information to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the sample below.
Spring Gardening Guide
Minto Island Growers
3394 Brown Island Rd. Salem, OR
www.mintogrowers.comProducts: organic vegetable starts, seedlings, native plants
1. The emphasis of our seasonal listings is local. We want to promote businesses that purchase, produce, employ, and invest locally.
2. We reserve the right to edit any portion of any listing, or not post it at all.
3. We do not charge for listings. However, those interested in supporting this free service are encouraged to make a donation or advertise with us.